|Electromagnetic Sensors and Switchs|
|Current and Voltage Sensors/Transformers|
|Measuring Devices and Instruments|
|Information for Purchase Orders:||
|Magnetoresistive Sensors and Switch
||The differential magnetoresistive sensor consists of two series coupled magneto resistors (D-type InSb/NiSb semiconductor resistors whose value
can be magnetically controlled), which are mounted onto an insulated ferrite substrate. The sensor is encapsulated in a metallic or plastic package and has 3 connection terminals.
The basic resistance of the total system is 2 x 600Ω. A permanent magnet, which supplies a biasing magnetic field, is fixed on the base of the sensor.
Our Sensors CY-DMR01H and CY-DMR-02H are replacements of Siemens sensors (FP212D250-22, FP210D250-22, FP210L100-22, FP212L100-22).
- Sensing over wide rotation speed range
- Robust metallic housing
- Signal amplitude is speed independent
- Biasing magnet built-in
- Best suited for harsh environments
- Speed detection
- Position detection
- Rotation detection
- Angle encoder
- Linear position sensing
||The TMR elements were recently introduced as a new type of magnetoresistive sensor for industry applications. They are constructed as
a magnetic multilayer film material. TMR magnetic field sensing elements exhibit a greater change in resistivity, as a function of applied magnetic field induction.
Comparison to Hall Effect, AMR and GMR elements, a TMR element has better temperature stability, higher sensitivity, lower power consumption, better linearity,
and doesn't need additional flux concentrator for increasing sensitivity.
- High Sensitivity, Low magnetic Switching Points
- Ultra Low Power Consumption (at 1.5ľA)
- Wide Range of Supply Voltage
- Excellent Consistency at Operating Point
- Excellent Thermal Stability
- High Speed Detection and High Frequency Response
- High ESD Tolerance etc.
- Water, Gas and Heat Meters
- Electricity Meters
- Contactless Magnetic Switches
- Industrial Proximity Sensing
- Pneumatic Cylinder Sensing
- Liquid Level Sensing
- Motor and fan Control
- Wireless Door/Window Switches etc.